|Suddenly I feel like i need a romper…|
Looking for something comfortable and fashionable to wear at the same time this summer? Although it’s being called this summer’s jumpsuit, rompers have easily become a top trend this summer as it has been spotted on everyone from Blake Lively to Miranda Kerr.
However, you don’t have to spend a fortune to look super fabulous. Check out these hot summer rompers:
1. At Forever 21, cool and casual rompers start at $10.50, and come in pretty florals and bright summer neons.
2. Old Navy also has a great selection of rompers starting at $25. For the ultimate beachy look try nautical stripes.
3. You can dress up rompers too! Check out this simple yet elegant romper at BP Nordstrom for $48 that will be sure to be the talk of any summer party.
4. Express yourself! Make sure your romper reflects who you are. Try Mimi Chica Crochet Back Romper for $21 to make a bold statement.
5. Rompers also make comfy summer pajamas! Sleep in style with Betsey Johnson’s Baby Terry Romper available on Nordstrom’s for $50.
Stay cool and always stay fabulous!
♥AUTHOR: COURTNEY LEIVA